Monday 18 April 2011

Stinking Cold

I have had a horrible cold with a hacking cough since last Thursday (it's now Monday). I took the foolish choice of trying to run on Saturday - such is my desperation to finally finish off week 3! It was dreadful. I did the first 90 second and 3 minute runs, but just couldn't manage the second half of the routine. Despite being a warmish day, it felt like I was breathing in pure frozen air. My lungs were extremely painful and again I feel pretty down about it.

Not only have I missed out on that run, but my cold and chest are still pretty bad today meaning by the time I run next, I will have missed a whole week!!

Week three seems to be my downfall and I'm getting sick of doing the same intervals, yet I appreciate that I am unlikely to be able to step up to week four until Week 3 has been completed 3 times in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment